Anti Bac Cosmetic Brush Cleaner
ANTIBACTERIAL CLEANING SPRAY FOR IMMEDIATE DISINFECTION
- Primarily intended for cleaning and disinfecting cosmetic brushes
- Thanks to lucrative ingredients it is also ideal as a disinfectant for hands and the environment (eg PC keyboard, etc.)
- Contains 96%alcohol
- FOR PROPER DISINFECTION of your hands, the spray must be applied from both sides, that means, the palm and the back of your hands. Let the disinfection sit for at least 20 to 30 seconds. The amount of spray must be sufficient to moisten the hands
- The spray leaves a pleasant coconut aroma
To clean cosmetic brushes:
- Can be used either for natural or synthetic bristles
- The specially developed formula ensures perfect hygiene of brushes and significantly extends their lifetime
- The brushes are protected from harmful microorganisms between every cosmetic application
- Antibacterial spray ensures hygienically clean make-up
- Effectively removes cosmetic residues, dirt, dust, wax or sweat, leaving brushes perfectly clean
Use: Apply the cleaning spray to a brush and use a paper towel to remove cosmetic residues. Repeat if necessary. Let the brush dry in the air, do not rinse.
Weight of content: 100 ml
Warning and Storage: Avoid direct inhalation. Use only in short doses in well-ventilated areas, avoiding prolonged application. Do not use for purposes other than those intended. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on damaged skin. Discontinue use in case of redness or irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C. Do not spray into an open flame or other ignition sources. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Ingredients (INCI): Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCl, Perfume, Coumarin.
Manufacturer: ESSENS EUROPE SE, Zaoralova 3045/1, 628 00 Brno